Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello, fellow teachers!

I can hear the clock ticking...summer is fading and back-to-school is creeping in!

I usually start to get a little excited this time of year. Sure, I'll miss the quality time I've had with my children, but I look forward to a more structured schedule and meeting the kids I'll spend the next 9 months inspiring!

If you're like me, you teach English, Language Arts, Reading, Social Studies or at least one of these! Please look through my products and see if there is anything that could make your life easier or more fun. If there is something you'd like to see, I can probably find it in my archives or make it happen!




I'd like to share and learn what worked and didn't work in my class this year. I'm currently teaching 5th grade ELAR/SS on an intermediate campus, in a 90 minute block. I have LEP and SpEd students for which to differentiate. I hope we can work together to teach each other and grow!

Click on the link below for a freebie! Thanks for taking the time to check me out!

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/IHEARTMIDDLE/back-to-school-forms-and-elar-activities/ff/null/blog

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs