Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!


Well, it’s officially hot! It’s too hot to go outside and too boring to stay indoors! If I didn’t have kids in the house needing my constant attention, I could really get going on uploading some fun lessons to share. I’ll do my best to do so in the little free time I have.
So far, I have a folklore lesson with a fable with vocab. words, activities, graphic organizers, etc., a Bingo Power Point to teach or review roots and affixes, and a collection of creative book report ideas. I’ll see what else I have in my vault of lessons & get another out ASAP!
I need to get in my classroom and start organizing & decorating!
Ideas? Suggestions? Things to share?
Thanks!

Click on the link below to find this lesson on TpT!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Folklore-Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs