Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cheers to New Things…

 

This Fall is going to look very different…

For as long as I’ve lived in the Waco, TX area (7 years), I’ve worked in the same school district. I’ve only been in 2 schools here, and I’ve mostly worked with the same people. August will be VERY new. I will be in a new school district, at a new school, with new people…

I welcome the change because I will be working in the same school district in which I live and my own children go to school. It is only minutes from my house, and it seems like a great group of people with which to collaborate! I will miss many people, but I will take with me all that I’ve learned and all the experiences that has made me the teacher I am today.

Please take a peek at the 7 lessons I have posted on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher’s Notebook. Snag a few to toss in your toolbox, so you’ll have lots of goodies to start out your year!

Teachers Notebook: www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/IHEARTMIDDLE

Teachers Pay Teachers: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Middle

blue_banner

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs