Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheers!

It’s almost time for school…
Tomorrow is the first day of August. That always marks the beginning and the end for me. The beginning of a new school year and the end of the previous one. The beginning of new faces and supplies. The end of sunburns and relaxed BBQ’s .
I was able to upload 9 lessons onto my Teachers-Pay-Teachers store and Teacher’s Notebook shop. The latest one is one that would come in handy the most before school starts. I included suggestions and tips for classroom management that I’ve adopted and learned the hard way. I hope you’ll scoop it up and use some of the tools that have helped me work “smarter” & not “harder”!
Link to my Classroom Management Lesson on TpT:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Things-Ive-Learned-the-Hard-Way-Classroom-Management-Ideas
Link to my Classroom Management Lesson on T.N.:
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/IHEARTMIDDLE/things-i-learned-the-hard-way-classroom-management-ideas-suggestions-and-strategies
Summer is fading, but here’s a “Cheers” to good things that lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs