Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School!

Hi, Teacher Friends!

I'm back at work...at a new campus...in a new school district...and I LOVE IT!!!

My students are so super cute, and I adore them already! They want to give hugs, and they are helpful and respectful. It's heaven! I know we're in the honeymoon phase, but I hope it stays this way! :)

I've had very little time to create new lessons, but I have been putting to use my station rotation schedule that I have on TpT and T.N. I also plan to use my ELAR student notebooks item, and I've used lots of stuff from my Classroom Management product to get my classroom organized. I hope you can use these! They saves lots of time and energy down the road!

Link to my Teachers-Pay-Teachers Store:



Link to my Teacher's Notebook Shop:

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/IHEARTMIDDLE

Don't forget the Roots and Affixes Bingo game! I'll be using that in a few days to review my students:

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/IHEARTMIDDLE/roots-and-affixes-bingo

Good luck this year!!!!

Happy Teaching!
Brande :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs