Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The 1st 6 Weeks is Fading...


It's not in my rearview mirror yet, but it's fading.... FAST!
I have gotten my feet wet in this new school, and we're off and running. My students and I have learned our new surroundings, and we're getting into a routine.
We started out the year by reviewing the parts of speech and re-visiting the writing steps. We are now working on making our sentences a little more complex, so that our personal narratives are not choppy. They flow nicely and tie ideas together with good transitional words.

I'm working on a lesson that provides rubrics and checklists for self-evaluation and peer-editing. Be looking for it in the nexr few days!!! In the meantime, check out some of the graphic organizers I have in my TpT Store & T.N. Shop!

Now, I need to get to work on my literacy stations! AHHH!!!

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs